Our branded school uniform is available through the school supplier School Uniform Direct. The closest shop is located in West Byfleet. Please call the store (020 8544 5440) prior to visiting to ensure items are available. Non branded items can be purchased at a shop of your choice.
Branded items can also be purchased online via the website.School Uniform Direct
KS3 and KS4 pupils are required to wear the following school clothing:
Boys / Girls
- Philip Southcote jumper or cardigan with school logo (Compulsory)
- KS3 – years 7, 8 and 9 Blue jumper or cardigan
- KS4 – years 10 and 11 Red jumper or cardigan
- Black Blazer (Optional)
Branded blazers can be purchased from the School Uniform Direct website or a school badge can be purchased from the school and put on a non branded blazer.
- White shirt or polo shirt (logo optional)
- Smart black trousers, knee length black skirt or smart black shorts
- Black outdoor shoes - non branded
Please ensure that all clothing is marked with your child’s name.
We ask for pupils on their PE day to come to school in their PE kit.
- White round neck T-shirt (logo optional)
- Black shorts - (non branded)
- Black sports leggings (logo optional)
- White socks - non branded
- Plimsolls or trainers - non branded
- Swimsuit / Trunks for swimming and a towel. Swimming hat for long hair. (You will be advised if / when they are having swimming sessions)
Football kit (including boots/shin pads) should only be brought into school when advised by the PE teacher. No football team kits should be worn. Tracksuits may be worn in cold weather and again, the PE teacher will advise pupils of this.
Please note that Sixth Form students wear their own clothes, in line with them becoming young adults. However, please ensure students' outfits are suitable for Sixth Form and the type of activity they are doing each day. Suitable clothing ideas will be included in your Induction Pack. Any queries please contact the Sixth Form.