Southcote Centre Admin Assistant
£18,877-£20,805 (Pay Award Pending)
Due to a rising number of pupils within the school, we currently have a full-time School Administrator role. If you are committed to supporting our school vision, then this could be the position for you.
Philip Southcote School is committed to:
- Empowering young people to become responsible adults; respecting themselves, others and the wider community
- Providing a safe, trusting and respectful learning environment where the Southcote Community promotes life-long learning
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to Philip Southcote School, including acting as main receptionist and dealing with all visitors.
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective management and administration of all aspects of public and internal examinations.
- To be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the Schools use of strategic and operational data, and its systems within school and for providing accurate information to support Senior Leaders in raising standards of pupil achievement.
- The post holder may be required to work additional hours, as necessary, outside of core hours during examination periods. During these periods flexible working patterns may be negotiated.
- To act as site first aider (with training provided to fulfil the post)
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making Philip Southcote School outstanding, we would love to have you on our team. The pupils, staff and Governors warmly invite you to visit us and see the "Southcote Community” in action. We are sure you will experience our friendly, relaxed atmosphere and get a taste of how rewarding your work will be.
The deadline for applications is Monday 6th June
Candidate InformationApplication Form Philip Southcote School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references in line with our Safer Recruitment checks.