The Southcote Parents & Friends Association is a group of enthusiastic parents and staff members, set up to raise money and support the school with events & projects that will enrich the school-life of all the students at Philip Southcote school.
Here are the core committee members:
Chair: Libby Turner
Secretary: Tabitha Chisnall
Treasurer: Victoria Fearnley
Current PFA goal:
Giving the pupils some much-needed outdoor seating and equipment to keep them happy and busy at break times!
Exciting NEW fund-raising scheme:
Please join Southcote’s 100 Club Lottery starting from Sept ‘18
£450 of Cash Prizes to be won every year!*
- £100* at the Christmas Fair – Dec ‘18
- £100* during Sports Day – July ‘19
- 10 x £25* draws per year – starting September ‘18
For £12 per year, members receive a unique number (100 total) which is entered into a monthly prize draw. The club is open to school staff, parents, carers, grandparents, godparents, aunties and uncles of children at the school. All profits go directly to the PFA.
*pending all 100 numbers being sold
For more details and info on how to join, see attachments below:
Upcoming dates for your diaries:
· Next PFA meeting (at school) - Tuesday 9th October at 6 pm - please do come along - everyone welcome!
· “Olay session” – Friday 21st 2pm – booking needed (email@example.com)
· Bags-2-school – w/c 24th September – please send in any unwanted clothing for recycling (morning of Friday 28th at the latest)
Finally, feel free to contact us with ideas, comments or questions: