Subject: Food Technology Year Group: 9
SOUTHCOTE STEPS ASSESSMENT
1. I can gather correct utensils when I need them.
2. I can gather correct ingredients when I need them.
3. I can choose correct equipment when I need them.
4. I can decide with help what I will make.
5. I can decide with help, how I will make.
6. With help I can choose important ingredients (features) when I am making.
7. I can describe what texture I am creating.
8. I can identify a range of healthy foods.
9. I can identify a range of junk foods.
10. I can stop when I have finished making my product.
11. Is familiar with similarities with cooking styles.
12. Evaluation - With help I can say if I like, dislike the tastes
1. I can decide with little help what I will make.
2. I can decide with little help, how I will make.
3. With help I can say what ingredients went into my cooking.
4. With help I can say what processes I used.
5. I can use utensils with help when needed.
6. I can follow instructions when making.
7. I can start to describe what I want to do.
8. I can start to describe what techniques I want to improve.
9. I can start to explain what my food product will do when being made (e.g. cooked/baked/mixed).
10. I listen to the teacher and make improvements when making
11. Evaluation ? with some help I can say if I like, dislike the ingredients (features) I was going to use.
12. Evaluation ? I can say what I like about what I made.